Looking to improve your ecommerce company’s warehouse efficiency and profitability in the new year? ShipWorks is partnering with SkuVault to provide enterprise-level ecommerce companies with the information necessary to conquer top challenges facing warehouse managers.
Join Wes Clayton, ShipWorks co-founder and general manager, and Andy Eastes, SkuVault co-founder and CEO, as they provide the information you need to improve your company’s efficiency and profitability by addressing the following key points:
- Meeting customer demands for fast and free delivery.
- How automation can help make your picking process more efficient.
- Using software automation and customization to provide the accountability and insights you need to maintain profitability.
- Using customer management tools that ensure repeat buyers.
- Eliminating inaccurate inventory quantities for good.
When: 11 a.m. Pacific on Wednesday, January 25
Sign up: Learn more and register here.