It’s All About You – Customize ShipWorks for Your Workflow
Written By ShipWorks Tech Writer: Dan Coleman
Let’s face it… ShipWorks has a lot of performance packed in there. And with performance, comes a user interface that may or may not be configured for your personal workflow.
Did you know that you can customize the layout, the look, the buttons and even the information you see on screen to your personal liking? You sure can. Let’s take a look:
The SHIP tab can be customized so that you only have the panels available that you need. The panels can also be rearranged so that they are located on the screen where you need them to be.
- To add or remove panels, click on the Manage tab and then on the Fields button.
- When you want to rearrange the panels, just drag them to where you want them to be located.
The Shipment History tab You can add or remove columns from the Shipment History tab by right clicking on any column header and selecting or deselecting the columns.
There’s a lot you can do here:
- Panels can be added or removed by clicking on the View tab and then on the Show Panels button.
- Panels can be rearranged by dragging them to where you would like them located. You can even drag them out of the main interface to a second computer monitor.
- Add or remove columns from the Orders grid by clicking on the View tab and then on the Grid Columns button.
- Change what information and how information is displayed in the orders grid on the View tab by clicking on the Normal, Normal with Detail, and Detail Only buttons.
ShipWorks goes even further by giving you the ability to change the overall look of the ShipWorks application. Go to Manage > Settings and change the theme.
So, go ahead and make ShipWorks all about you.