New Features in ShipWorks Version 4.3
ShipWorks 4.3 is now available at ShipWorks.com. We work hard every day to provide you the features you want, to enhance our user interface whenever possible, and to make sure that our partner integrations stay up to date when partners make changes.
· Additional Consolidator Service Added. We added the Generic service type to the Shipping Settings for our consolidator partners, Globegistics, Asendia, and RR Donnelley. Now you may select any or all consolidator shipping services, including: IPA, ISAL, ePacket, or Generic.
· Support for FedEx’s SmartPost service update. We added support for FedEx’s recent change to their SmartPost service. Now eight US Territories are categorized as domestic destinations for FedEx SmartPost, so no customs documentation is required. You’ll get the same service to these destinations as you would for anywhere else in the United States: American Samoa (AS); Guam (GU); Marshall Islands (MG+H); Micronesia (FM); Northern Mariana Islands (MP); Puerto Rico (PR); Republic of Palau (PW); and the US Virgin Islands (VI).
· Support for future dates in filters and searches. This has been a highly anticipated feature and we’re happy to bring it to you now. Any filter or search can include terms like “tomorrow”, “is in the next”, or date ranges that are less than or greater than any specific future date.
· Support for labels without postage via Stamps.com. Now you can print out labels from your Stamps.com account without the postage. This means you can utilize labels for other purposes such as using consolidators or purchasing postage directly at the Post Office, and still upload tracking information, etc. through ShipWorks.
· Windows 10 Users: If you recently upgraded to Windows 10 and you had any trouble starting up ShipWorks, please upgrade to version 4.3. We’re offering full support for the recent Windows 10 release.
· FedEx shippers: We’ve updated ShipWorks to support rounding of dimensions that include decimal points when shipping with FedEx. Upgrade to ShipWorks 4.3 to take advantage of this behind-the-scenes rounding behavior and ensure smooth processing with FedEx.
· Groupon sellers: In ShipWorks 4.3 and later, you’ll be able do a quick search for orders on the ShipWorks Order Grid by Groupon Order Number. Quick searches are one of the easiest ways to get straight to work on a particular order, so we hope this makes things easier for all of our Groupon users.
Download ShipWorks 4.3
Upgrade to ShipWorks 4.3
We highly recommend that you upgrade to the latest version. Watch this 4-minute video explaining how to upgrade, and then start enjoying all the features in ShipWorks 4.3.
If you have any questions, give us a call. Our amazing customer support agents are always happy to help. Reach out to us at 1-800-952-7784.