ShipWorks® Releases Version 3.4 with Support for FedEx® Canada, UPS® Canada, i-parcel and Additional Enhanced Features for Domestic Shipping
St. Louis, MO (June 5, 2013) – ShipWorks, the leading provider of multi-carrier e-commerce shipping software, announced today that it has released software version 3.4 with numerous new features like support for FedEx Canada, i-parcel, UPS Canada, USPS Priority Mail Cubic Pricing, and many more.
- Canadian Shipping: ShipWorks v3.4 includes fully integrated FedEx Canada and UPS Canada capability, which gives Canadian customers the ability to process shipments in bulk and will save them time by automating common shipping tasks. With this integration, ShipWorks is one of the few shipping software companies to offer fully integrated support for Canadian e-commerce retailers using FedEx Canada and UPS Canada.
- New Capabilities for FedEx Shipments: ShipWorks v3.4 integrates return labels, hold at location, and dry ice and hazardous materials shipping options.
- New Capabilities for UPS Shipments: ShipWorks v3.4 includes new features such as paperless invoices, carbon neutral support, displaying a customer’s negotiated UPS rates, and enhanced support for UPS WorldShip.
- i-parcel: ShipWorks is now fully integrated with i-parcel, a technology and logistics company that serves American and EU e-commerce merchants by helping them increase their value to cross border shoppers. With facilities in Indiana, New Jersey, California and the United Kingdom, i-parcel offers US and EU e-commerce merchants a variety of logistics and technology services that help them increase their cross border sales.
- USPS Priority Mail Cubic Pricing: With ShipWorks version 3.4, cubic pricing is available through Express 1. Ideal for small, heavy packages, ShipWorks customers simply choose “cubic” package type and enter the package dimensions in order to take advantage of this feature.
Existing ShipWorks customers can take advantage of the new features starting today by simply updating their software to version 3.4. Those interested in trying ShipWorks, can try a free, fully functioning version of ShipWorks for 30-days at www.shipworks.com.
ShipWorks customers attending the Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition (IRCE) in Chicago on June 4-7 are encouraged to visit ShipWorks’ exhibit (#1909) for a full demonstration of version 3.4.
ShipWorks®, by Interapptive, Inc., is a multi-carrier shipping solution that helps online sellers ship more in less time. ShipWorks connects to over 40 selling platforms including Amazon, ChannelAdvisor, eBay, Etsy, Magento, PayPal, Sears and Yahoo! Stores, and includes direct integrations with DHL Global Mail, FedEx, i-Parcel, OnTrac, UPS, USPS (including Endicia, Express1, and Stamps.com). Since 2002, ShipWorks has played a critical role in helping tens of thousands of companies streamline their daily operations by batch processing shipping labels, automatically emailing customers, posting tracking information to each sales channel, and more. To learn more about ShipWorks, visit www.shipworks.com or call 1-800-952-7784.