ShipWorks Version 5.18: New Features Allow You to Combine Orders, Batch Process Amazon SFP Orders & More
ShipWorks Version 5.18 is now available at ShipWorks.com. Here’s what you’ll get with the new version:
- ShipWorks version 5.18 allows you to combine two or more orders into a single combined order, making it easy to ship multiple orders to the same address. This feature benefits both customer and shipper thanks to lowered shipping costs, and also allows the shipper to control shipping costs—if a customer places two 10-pound orders, it might be cheaper to ship one 20-pound box instead of two 10-pound boxes. Learn more.
Multi-order fulfillment with Groupon
- We now support multi-order fulfillment using the Groupon Parent Order ID. When ShipWorks receives multiple orders from Groupon that contain the same Parent Order ID, the orders will be combined into a single order in ShipWorks. It’s easier for you to keep track of orders shipping to the same address and to create a single shipment for the combined orders.
Batch Process Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime Orders
- Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) enhancements include the ability to batch process Amazon SFP orders, to process single SFP orders in the Shipping Panel, and to use the Least Expensive Rate feature when processing Amazon SFP orders. Learn more about using ShipWorks to ship with Amazon SFP.
- We’ve added the option to exclude VAT taxes so they are not displayed as a separate sales tax charge for Amazon UK orders.
ChannelAdvisor Buyer ID
- ShipWorks customers connected to ChannelAdvisor can now view, search for, and filter on the ChannelAdvisor Buyer ID, which can come in handy when locating orders for a specific Buyer ID when using ShipWorks.
New Templates Added, More Detailed Reports
- New “shrink down” template added that can be used to easily send standard formatted labels (designed for a laser or inkjet printer) to a thermal printer such as the Dymo 4XL, which does not support the EPL or ZPL thermal label formats.
- The new “New Shipments by Provider” financials report displays, for selected orders, the number of shipments processed by provider, by service and the total cost for the shipments by provider and service.
- New report allows users to export USPS package details to a .CSV or text file that includes the service used, origin and destination ZIP codes, weight and dimensions for packages included in selected, processed orders.
Existing ShipWorks customers can get the update by going to the ShipWorks software download page. To download Version 5.18.0 from within the client software, click on the notification message under the ribbon bar toward the top of the screen in ShipWorks. If you need a little help, this article explains how to upgrade.
Not a ShipWorks customer yet? Try it free for 30 days!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-952-7784. We’re always happy to help!