ShipWorks v3.7 offers new features and capabilities
Maximizing time is one of the biggest reasons customers love ShipWorks. That’s why we’re excited about the announcement of v3.7. There are numerous new features within v3.7, but here are five of our favorites:
- eBay: Major updates to the eBay integration will drastically reduce download times, improve the ability to download and create combined orders, add the ability to download UPS and ISBN, and much more.
- Shipper Productivity Report: With this report, shipping managers can monitor how many shipments a shipping clerk processed and voided in a day, week, month or year.
- Delete old data: This customer-requested feature makes it possible to automatically delete old orders and customer information.
- Adding a new store: The new “add store wizard” makes it easier than ever to add a new store to an existing ShipWorks account, or add a store to ShipWorks for the first time.
- FedEx: ShipWorks has been updated and certified to the current FedEx certification level.