Multi-Carrier Shipping Software for UPS, FedEx, & USPS
If you are like most modern shippers, chances are high that you utilize services from multiple carriers such as UPS, USPS, and DHL—and that shipping integration software that conforms to the way your business actually operates would save you massive amounts of time and money. With ShipWorks multi-carrier shipping software, you can enjoy shipping integration with all major carriers, substantial discounts of up to 76%, ultra-simplified, and headache-free accounting with our One Balance shipping integration software feature that combines multiple invoices into a single unified account that can juggle all of your carrier expenses from one convenient location.
Easily and automatically compare rates between carrier options so that you always get the lowest price, guaranteed. Plus, gain access to special service-level agreements and fulfillment services with top carriers, all the while backed by our own ShipWorks insurance which covers parcels up to $5000 at a fraction of the cost of carrier insurance.
UPS Shipping Software Integration
With ShipWorks, you receive up to 66% off UPS® 2nd Day Air and up to 50% off UPS® Ground Daily shipments while also enjoying reduced pickup dates and the waiver or certain surcharges. You’ll also gain access to ShipWorks One Balance for simplified multi-carrier accounting, flexible automation, instant rate and service comparisons, and more.
Easily and quickly generate and print professional labels and shipping docs with no cut-and-paste or data exports necessary.
ShipWorks shipping integration software automatically finds and compares rates and service options based on package specifications so you can quickly find the right option to meet your needs and budgets.
- Discounted shipping rates
- Bring your own negotiated carrier rates
- Identify international and domestic services and rates for your package instantly
- Seamless integration with UPS WorldShip®
- One-click export and automatic import of important WorldShip® data such as tracking number, service, and cost
- Tracking reports included to send shipping updates to users and their customers
Shipping Software for USPS
With ShipWorks, enjoy easy label printing and bulk shipment processing using our direct integration with USPS and Stamps.com. One-click fills all order data at Stamps.com for unparalleled speed and convenience. Automatically import the tracking number, USPS service, and cost of each shipment. Plus, you can save up to 40% off post office prices for domestic parcels—no volume commitment required.
You’ll also gain access to ShipWorks One Balance for simplified multi-carrier accounting, flexible automation, instant rate and service comparisons, and more.
Easily and quickly generate and print professional labels with one-click order data importing to Stamps.com.
- Fast and convenient bulk order processing
- Automatic rate comparisons
- Negotiated Service Agreements (NSAs) welcome
- Discounts up to 40% with no volume commitments
- Integrated tracking to provide shipment status updates to ShipWorks users and their customers
- All USPS mail classes and services available as well as support for both domestic and international shipments
Shipping Software for FedEx
With ShipWorks, enjoy all of the perks of our FedEx Compatible Platinum Solution status with built-in FedEx integration that enables users to process FedEx shipments in bulk with no manual data entry required. Say goodbye to data exports and cut-and-paste processes in your shipping business with one-click order data transfer.
Easily print professional labels for all major FedEx services with scale integration capability and automatic updates with tracking info to both your online store and in a clickable link emailed to your customers after processing. You’ll also gain access to ShipWorks One Balance for simplified multi-carrier accounting, flexible automations, instant rate and service comparisons, and more.
Easily and automatically manage your FedEx shipping workflow and gain exclusive access to discounts.
- Standard and thermal label printer support
- Automatic tracking number updates
- Support for Electronic Customs Information Transmission (ETD)
- Support for FedEx US and FedEx Canada customers
- Discounted shipping rates when you open a new FedEx account
- Subsidized license fees possible through the FedEx Technology Incentive Program (FTIP)
- Fully integrated for easy management of all of your FedEx needs from right within the ShipWorks multi-carrier software platform